My Life

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Frogs

I have the same guilty feelings that I get when I start a journal and stop after a week! I'll do better. Mike has inspired me with his blog!
Things are progressing with LicketyShip. Partnerships are progressing, funding should be closing soon, and we're moving our operations (though not our office) to Chicago very soon. I'm in charge of marketing, of course, and have got some crazy stunts planned for the Chicago launch - keep your eye out for a green frog! My sister was visiting last weekend, and reminded me that I have always had a bit of a frog fetish, so now i'm nurturing that in a socially acceptable manner - long live the amphibians!
I have three stuffed frogs here, and I'd like to open things up for a vote. Which is your favorite?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home