My Life

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Business plans

Right as we were leaving for Lebanon, I found out that I needed to come home about 3 weeks early to participate in two different business plan competitions. I had been working with members from my very first randomly-assigned team at Notre Dame to compete, and we had done really well so far. So I arranged things with my professors to miss the last two weeks of classes, left Mike to enjoy Cairo and Cyprus without me, and headed home. This picture is of Justin and me working into the wee hours of the morning at our hotel in California to get our presentation ready for the judges. All the hard work paid off in the end, as we got 2nd place at the Jungle Media competition and took home the grand prize at Notre Dame. Things are also looking really good for getting funding to move our business forward, and we have the $25K in prizes from the two different competitions that will hopefully tide us over until then!


Justin and I working into the wee hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home