My Life

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Week 1

First, I apologize for the lack of a picture with this entry. Somewhere in my boxes is the cord to hook my camera to my computer, but I have not yet run across it!
After spending both Monday and Tuesday desperately searching for both an apartment and a car, I started work full-time in South Bend on Wednesday, in spite of our lack of an office. There are a lot of unknowns in my life right now, as none of those three issues have been resolved even yet! But Justin and I met at Justin's kitchen table, and put together a marketing plan, two press releases, and made tons of phone calls to get a better grip on both the advertising and business environments in South Bend. On Friday we had a field trip morning, where we visited the local Chamber of Commerce, the local newspaper, and a local small business incubator. The incubator is a bit of a dive, with orange shag carpet in an entire section of the building, but is really cheap, and might become our new home. Robert, out trusty CEO, should be in town by now and will join us full-time on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home