My Life

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Jade Plant CPR

This is my recently acquired Jade plant. When my friends Heather and Paul moved to Seattle, they put their plants up for adoption. After resuscitating Mike's "Wandering Jew" (is that PC?), I thought I was ready for the responsibility. Unfortunately, first the basil and now this sickly looking Jade plant are proving me wrong! First the leaves started to fall. The leaves are now almost completely gone, and a few days ago the branch on the side collapsed. I bought some fertilizer for it - those sticks you put in the ground. They're 6-12-6, if that means anything to anyone (I vaguely remember from my botany class that the numbers have to do with the chemical levels), and I put them in a couple days ago, but unfortunately they haven't yet proven to be miracle workers.

Can anyone help me? I would really like to keep this plant alive!

(picture coming soon)

Powered By Qumana

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Michael & Sarah said…

    "Wandering Jew" was the name on the little tag when I bought the plant! So it must be 'PC', right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home