My Life

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lonely


What do Akon, the little yellow cell phone bird and i all have in common?

Lonely.... I'm so lonely.....

I negotiated with my job to be able to work "remotely" one day a week. That's actually pretty typical for a consultant, so it didn't take much negotiating. Unfortunately, we end up with meetings every Friday, so i end up staying in South Bend anyway. The meeting got planned for tomorrow at about 4:00 today, so I'm a bit disappointed that i don't get to go west tonight :( If it the meeting weren't for my big project that's due next friday i might have said no!

Lonely....

By the way, Mike and I went to a Cake concert at ND this past fall and Akon was the opening act. We were standing by the aisle, and Akon touched my hand as he walked past. Pretty exciting. Just imagine how much more exciting it would have been if i had known who Akon was before the concert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home