My Life

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

infomercial


I made my first, and quite possibly only, infomercial purchase last week!
I had been looking for an exercise ball for a while, but hadn't yet broken down to make the puchase. One evening I was flipping through channels, and ran across this bargain! Only $9.95 plus shipping and handling! I didn't realize they would try to sell me 10 other items when I placed the order. But I'm very happy with my purchase - it has mostly replaced my office chair, and helped renew my motivation to lose those extra pounds from grad school. My favorite line from the video (I really just wanted the ball): "Don't tell me about bulky biceps. Extra food causes bulk, and that's a fact." This statement is made as he leads the class into bicep curls. Oh brother!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home