My Life

Sunday, February 19, 2006

auto show


I'm going to just pick up like it hasn't been months since i've written...
Mike and I met up with a Notre Dame friend at the Chicago Auto Show yesterday. Her brother came all the way from Scotland just to see the auto show! While Mike and I stayed a healthy 3.5 hours, we left Lorna and Ron after they had enjoyed 6, and we're not completely sure they ever left! Did you know that by next year the Chicago Auto Show will be bigger than the Detroit, New York, and Los Angeles auto shows combined?!
I found the cutest car ever. The Volkswagen Eos, and I love the powder blue color! It's the first hard-top convertible with a sun roof, and claims to be a full 4-passenger car. It won't be available until this summer, so don't look for it on the road yet. If I were truly a car person, I would be in love....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home